Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween & Other Pics

So sometimes I'm not the best blogger in the world. I get busy and my blogging gets put on the bottom of the to-do list. But at any rate, here's some cute pics of the girls during their school's spirit week:


Pajama Day



Career Day -- (A chef and a veterinarian)



I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot to take pictures of Crazy Hair Day, Twin Day and Dress Down Day. Ah, well, such is life I guess. They get really excited about spirit week, because they get tired of wearing uniforms to school every day.


On to Halloween pics: (Cheetah Girl and Super Girl)







Trick or Treating with our friend Judah (the alien):






Our friend Kenton, dressed as a Chipotle Burrito (it's too long of a story to explain, I'll just leave it that Kenton is an unusual guy. Love ya Kenton!)






By special request of our friends the Hansens, Coach Paulie made an appearance.

Stay tuned for my next blog, all about my adventures to Lake of the Ozarks and the baptism of Jessy!!




1 comment:

Maria. said...

Kenton looks like a wrestler from Nacho Libre. Hopefully the burrito was worth the fear he put in others.

The girls look so cute in their outfits, so does Paul! :)